The appearance of dark knees often features a build-up of thick, dead skin from sun exposure, friction, or pressure against them. These dead skin cells make the knees appear darker than the rest of the body. It can also occur in other areas of the body, such as the elbows, generally because it is the part that we support on objects.
How to end with dark knees
All of this can lead to the appearance of dark knees. This can be a very uncomfortable situation for women who wear short skirts, and sleeveless dresses in the case of dark elbows. To avoid this problem that causes darkening of the skin in certain areas of the body, you can use a series of remedies and natural solutions that will help you end the appearance of dark knees.
Sun protection lotion
The sunscreens are very useful to get rid of the black knees. Always apply sunscreen every time you go out or when exposed to the sun for long periods. For example, homemade sunscreen, in addition to helping you avoid toxic pollutants, will help protect your skin from the strong rays of the sun that can make it darker.
Sugar and olive oil
To make this effective mask to eliminate dark knees, you should take an equal amount of sugar and olive oil to make a thick paste. With this you can exfoliate your knees and elbows in order to remove dead skin on them, at the end it should be washed with mild soap and water.
Aloe vera gel
The aloe vera has its own is known for its properties to help skin treatments. The aloe vera gel helps reduce dark spots caused by exposure to the sun. Apply the aloe vera gel on dark knees, black elbows or another part of the body that has a dark hue, and you should leave it on for 30 minutes. If you repeat it several times a week you will get faster results.
Hydrogen peroxide or hydrogen peroxide helps reduce dark spots on the knees caused by sun exposure. Applying diluted hydrogen peroxide and applying it with cotton balls, massaging for 10 to 15 minutes on the knees can be an effective natural remedy. With this effective method you can lighten skin blemishes as well.
Lemon can make your skin brighter and is one of the most effective methods of lightening the skin. The method is very easy to follow, it only consists of applying lemon juice on the dark knees and keeping it for 40 to 50 minutes, then you should wash with water. Repeat this daily so the results are visible.
Turmeric, honey and milk
Turmeric is well known for its antiseptic properties. For its part, honey helps hydrate dry skin and milk acts as a bleach. With these 3 ingredients you can eliminate dark knees and change the appearance of your skin. The way of preparation consists of mixing the turmeric powder with milk and honey until it forms a paste. Subsequently this should be applied on the dark spots and let it act for 20 to 25 minutes. It is removed simply by washing with warm water.
These natural ingredients will help you reduce the stains that appear due to sun exposure and that form when your knees and elbows are supported on the table or the floor.
Almonds are a rich source of vitamin E that helps remove dark spots on the knees. Make a thick paste of almonds and scrub the affected area. This method helps remove dead skin cells.
Other important tips to end dark knees
1. Applying coconut oil before going to bed helps reduce dark spots. (You need to clean your knees properly before applying).
2. You must maintain adequate hydration for your elbows and knees. Inadequate hydration causes dark spots.
3. Exfoliate your knees with a pumice stone.
4. Creams can be used to whiten the skin (check with your dermatologist to find the right cream for you).
5. A proper diet is also very important. It is necessary to consume foods rich in vitamin A and E. Such as potatoes, almonds, spinach, carrots, dried apricots, lettuce, among others. Altai Balance, Altai Balance Review, Altai Balance Reviews, Altai Balance Supplement, Altai Balance Supplement Review, Altai Balance Supplement Reviews, Altai Balance Supplements, Altai Balance Supplements Review, Altai Balance Ingredients, Altai Balance Ingredients Review, Altai Balance Customer Reviews, Altai Balance Customer Experience, Altai Balance Home Remedies, Altai Balance Symptoms, Altai Balance scam or not, Altai Balance side effects, Altai Balance Videos