With this herbal conditioner you can restore your hair to its natural shine, and even recover its vitality, all of this is possible thanks to the benefits of vinegar with its direct action on our scalp.
Using vinegar as part of your natural hair care routine will restore its natural shine and leave the hair follicle full of life. This is how the effect of this herbal conditioner works, the acidity of the vinegar removes the accumulation, residues, and all the chemical components left by commercial conditioners. Vinegar closes the hair cuticle - which opens when we apply natural shampoo (if possible) and when the cuticle is tightly closed, the light is easily reflected making your hair shine.
How to make an herbal conditioner?
These are the main ingredients that give life to this herbal conditioner ideal for treating hair problems.
· Vinegar also works to improve circulation in the smallest capillaries in the blood, this helps carry the blood supply, along with all nutrients and oxygen, to the scalp.
· Rosemary is an excellent hair cleanser and stimulates hair growth. Also, peppermint helps against hair thinning.
Gather the ingredients:
· 1-part organic apple cider vinegar
· 3 parts water
· A handful of fresh rosemary (use dry if that's what you have)
· 5 drops of rosemary essential oil (per 8-ounce rinse)
· 5 drops of peppermint essential oil (for every 8 ounces of rinse)
1. Chop the fresh rosemary.
2. Bring the water to a boil and add the rosemary.
3. Reduce the heat to low and let the rosemary steep for 45 minutes.
4. Make sure the pot is covered so you don't lose any of the herb's vital properties in the steam.
5. Strain the infusion through a fine mesh sieve.
6. Let it cool down.
7. Add the vinegar and essential oils for the infusion.
8. Stir well to combine.
9. Loading in spray bottles.
10. I have always kept this in the shower with no ill effects.
How to use this herbal vinegar rinse?
After washing and rinsing the hair, spray the herbal rinse on the hair and massage into the scalp.
Avoid in the eyes.
To extract the maximum benefits from the conditioner, leave it in and towel dry your hair.
Don't worry, the vinegar smell dissipates when your hair dries.
Recommendations for use
· You can follow this hair care routine - that is, shampoo and conditioning rinse - once every 2-3 days. Don't wash your hair every day. This routine can help you restore the natural vitality of your hair.
· This vinegar conditioner is not recommended for colored or processed hair.
· Rosemary and peppermint are great for darker hair.
Variations that you can include in the preparation:
Water infused with chamomile and lemon and grapefruit essential oils to highlight the lightest parts of the hair. This for light hair.
An infusion of nettle leaves and lavender essential oil is used to treat scalp problems.
Are you looking for your financial independence? What are you waiting for, here is a wonderful idea that you can implement right now? Make your own conditioners and create your business.
In very simple terms, Alive After The Fall 2 is a survival book authored by Alexander Cain, a biblical scholar, and professor of ancient history. According to the author, this is the book to help you come through unscathed after the attack that will leave close to 300 million American dead in its wake. The EMP attack will lead to chaos of unprecedented proportions. There will be no electricity, no food, no clean water, and no way to preserve your perishable items.