The best multivitamin supplements for men have the function of providing all the trace elements, essential amino acids, vitamins and minerals, necessary for the optimal functioning of the body.
Regardless of how balanced the diet is, due to the processing of our food, overcooking, and even the microwave irradiation used to reheat it, there is a latent danger that we are lacking some essential nutrient.
Benefits of multivitamin supplements in men
Multivitamin supplements have the function of increasing the metabolic rate or the physiological processes of the human body, as well as increasing the synthesis of DNA and proteins in cells.
· Consume Vitamin C, E, Zinc and beta carotenes (vitamin A): it has been shown to reduce the risk of macular degeneration (loss of vision), or slow its progression in patients who already suffer from it, in the same way it is believed that it can reduce other possible eye injuries, related to aging.
· Vitamin D and Calcium: Numerous studies have shown that men who consume them as daily supplements exhibit higher bone density (stronger bones). Helping prevent osteoporosis. It is a mistake to believe that this disease only affects postmenopausal women.
· Vitamin E: consuming high levels of this vitamin, has a hepatoprotective effect, that is, it protects liver cells and helps their regeneration, preventing liver cirrhosis.
· Magnesium and Zinc: low levels of these two trace elements have been associated with chronic fatigue syndrome. There is moderate evidence that daily supplements of both minerals reduce symptoms of chronic fatigue after 14 days.
· Vitamin A, B, C, D, E and folic acid: they are used by anti-aging medicine, with moderate evidence, to slow down the appearance or progression of expression lines, signs of aging on the skin of the face, neck and hands.
· Zinc, Copper, and Chromium: It is believed that they may have a beneficial effect on the control or regulation of blood sugar levels in patients with type II diabetes mellitus.
Is there a difference between multivitamin supplements for men and women?
Yes, since they are two different products, designed for different organisms, with similar needs, but with different requirements in daily quantities, and small variations in their components.
· Without iron. Multivitamin supplements for men should not have iron, or contain very little of this mineral, since in general terms, it is not necessary because men maintain large deposits of this mineral and its consumption can cause constipation. Women, because of their menstruation, require greater amounts of iron.
· Never Phytoestrogens, some multivitamin supplements include certain plants that contain phytoestrogens, which are negative for the male body because they are precursors of female hormones.
What are the associated risks of taking multivitamin supplements?
There is no associated risk if government approved multivitamin supplements are consumed. Since being supplements, the digestive system will only absorb the required amounts each day, and will excrete any remaining or excess.
However, it is important to emphasize the latent threat of unregulated products, homeopathic or alternative medicines, which do not adequately report their ingredients or the amounts present. This could lead to consuming some products that are toxic or that may interfere with the absorption or effect of other medications.
As tempting as it may seem, you should never take testosterone supplements, if they have not been prescribed by your doctor, as they increase the risk of prostate cancer. Remember adequate nutrition is required.
The 6 Best Multivitamin Supplements for Men
Listed below are recommended multivitamin supplements for men.
1. Vitamin C, E and beta-carotenes: these vitamins have the greatest antioxidant effect, this means that they reduce the amount of products called free radicals, whose presence causes damage and death of cells. By eliminating free radicals, tissue oxidation is prevented, thus accelerated aging.
2. Vitamin D: This is responsible for regulating the amount of calcium and phosphorus in the body; therefore, it regulates cell and muscle mobility, the immune system, and cell regeneration.
3. Complex B, Thiamine, Riboflavin, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Biotin, and Folic Acid among others, are associated with protective effects of the cardiovascular system, by lowering blood pressure and promoting cell regeneration. In addition to that the B complex promotes the function of the central nervous system, and is believed to have a protective effect on nerve endings and nerves.
4. Taurine and Tyrosine: Both amino acids are believed to stimulate metabolism and decrease exhaustion. Taurine has a mild protective effect on the heart and blood vessels.
5. Arginine: Arginine stimulates the production of a product called nitric oxide, which is responsible for dilating blood vessels, lowering blood pressure and improving flow to tissues, especially in the penis.
6. Essential minerals: Magnesium, calcium zinc, phosphorus etc. They are required for cell regeneration and function.
Blood Pressure 911, Blood Pressure 911 Review, Blood Pressure 911 Reviews, Blood Pressure 911 Supplement, Blood Pressure 911 Supplement Review, Blood Pressure 911 Supplement Reviews, Blood Pressure 911 Supplements, Blood Pressure 911 Supplements Review, Blood Pressure 911 Ingredients, Blood Pressure 911 Ingredients Review, Blood Pressure 911 Customer Reviews, Blood Pressure 911 Customer Experience, Blood Pressure 911 Home Remedies, Blood Pressure 911 Symptoms, Blood Pressure 911 scam or not, Blood Pressure 911 side effects, Blood Pressure 911 Videos, Blood Pressure 911 Secrets, Blood Pressure 911 Capsules, Blood Pressure 911 amazon